sign me up
I want in. Instant acceess please!
4 core modules of content broken down into:
17 video lessons
A purpose-built Photoshop script
My auto-filling SKU-builder worksheet
Excel macro for bulk URL extration
Access to watch monthly coaching customizations
I'm not going to bolster the value of this program with made-up dollar amounts for each of these items and then show you a discount of a milliondy percent. You're a smart cookie and see through that. But what I am going to tell you is what I would have paid 6 years ago for the Photoshop script alone.
I think back to a particular night when I realized that Etsy needed rectangular mokcup photos and all 1,245 of mine were square. Tears were shed as I stared down the barrel of weeks worth of work. If someone had offered me this Photoshop script on that day, I would have paid $1,000 just to avoid spending weeks recreating mockup images.
But you get to jump ahead of the curve, learn from my mistakes, and save your most valuable resource (your time!) for
I want in. Instant acceess please!
*charged in usd
None! In this course we’ll take a deep dive into the techniques covered in the content and together we’ll go over each step in detail. As long as you have some original artwork, there are no additional prerequisites for taking this course.
To complete the material of this course and implement the time-saving techniques covered, you’ll need access to Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (optional), Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets (free) and either Google Drive (free) or Dropbox for some cloud storage. If you do not already have access to these apps, you can sign up for 30-day trials with each, complete the course and process your first automated batch of files by the end of the trial. I’m so confident that all the time you will have saved in automating your first batch of listings will be enough to make you want to add Photoshop and Excel to your permanent app collection.
Whether you sell your artwork on mugs, greeting cards, blankets, art posters, aprons or kitchen towels, this course was made with you in mind. If you have reproductions of original artwork to sell to your audience, this course will help you create a scalable framework and get your products online quickly through automation.
Depending on how many products listings you are creating, this course can be easily completed in a weekend. Or a week or two by tackling one module every few evenings. There is no fluff content and we get straight to the good stuff. I’m not here to waste your time and want you to get your amazing designs listed online in a timely manner.
I’m totally with ya. Time is our most precious resource. That is why you have instant and lifetime access to this course. Go at your own pace and take as long as you need to make it through the modules. Go back and retake any lesson to refresh your memory if needed. All of the material will be available for you to access at any time.
This content is delivered as video lessons. As there is no fluff content in this course, we get straight to the point and into the methods. I feel this it is easiest to quickly communicate the material by showing you how to implement the steps into your own process.
While I did make this course quite detailed and robust, it would have been too overwhelming to cover all of the unique situations that might arise based on the type of artwork and product that you sell. But this doesn’t mean that I’m going to leave you hanging. Not a chance! Once a month I’ll be recording updates to questions that I get asked regarding solutions unique situations. I’ll be sharing these videos with you through the course portal for you to access and watch as well.
Me too. I with this wasn’t the case. This is why it took me longer that I wanted to create this course. I was nervous that because of all of the fluff out there that people are getting coursed-out. But I keep thinking back to 6-year-ago me and what I would have done with all of the time I had wasted manually processing changes to print and mockup files, all of the money I wasted sending out the wrong design because I was sloppy with my SKUs and file names… ah, to dream. I am so confident that I can help you avoid the mistakes that I made, get you your time and sanity back and carve out more time to make your amazing designs.
No problemo. Because this course come with lifetime access, you can purchase now and get to this at anytime. I do plan on adding materials and tools to this course soon and will be increasing the price based on the added value. The incentive to purchasing today is that you’ll get access to all future the updates, but at today’s price.
At this time The Product Studio offers step-by-step training on uploading your complete product listings into Shopify. We feel that Shopify is the best platform out there for small businesses who want total control over their e-commerce presence and sales while offering the most flexibility to scale. We have been operating a Shopify shop for the past 6 years and haven’t looked back. We do recognize that there are many marketplaces such as Etsy and Faire that can be fantastic supportive revenue streams. Although they don’t offer bulk product uploads, we do plan to add modules with the methods we use to hire and train VA’s to quickly list your products for you, using the batched files you’ll learn to make in the current version of this program.
In some ways, this is a fortunate place to be in because you’ll be starting from scratch with your best foot forward and best practices in place. If you’re an artist, designer, maker… and you know that you want to sell reproductions of your designs online one day, this is the course to join so that you’ll know the best way to set yourself up well so that when you’re ready to scale, you’ll be able to handle heavier workflows like a champ.
1. You’re an artist, illustrator, painter, graphic designer, calligrapher… any form of artist and you’ve been holding off on listing your work for sale online because either the software, processes or learning curve has been intimidating.
2. You do have listings online, but you're not happy with the way your product shots/mockups look and you’ve been holding off on creating new imagery because that would take too much time away from creating new artwork.
3. You have a backlog of amazing artwork that isn’t up for sale yet because you just don’t have the time to process them. You’re already wearing too many hats in your biz and you feel like the tedious task of getting those dang listings up is taking away precious time from fulfilling orders, invoicing, creating…[insert task here].
4. You’ve already listed your products online for sale and tumbled through the process as best you knew how to at the time. You’re lacking consistency in your setup, organization, naming, imagery, listings… Your system is kind of working now but the thought of scaling and adding more might quickly become an unmanageable disaster. (This one was me in a nutshell!)
5. You’ve got a willing-to-learn attitude. You might get started and think: “Wait what? We’re renaming files here? This is too simple.” But trust me; I’ve got a plan to help you succeed and scale and each step in the process builds on the next to ultimately set you up for some amazing automations.
6. You’re willing to dedicate a few days to this course. Soak in the content, apply the steps to your own process. Test, tweak and re-test. While the lessons individually are brief and to-the-point, because each step is so interconnected and builds on the next, you’ll get the most out of this program if you can carve out a few days to really dig in.
I wholeheartedly believe that The Product Studio is going to be of significant value to you. The tools and processes I’ve developed for this course and implement in my own business have saved me countless hours and given me the freedom to quickly launch many more design collections than I could have without the help of the automations. Even if this program only saves you a few hours of work a month, the time gained will be well worth the investment.
However I do understand wanting a guarantee with your purchase and so I’m happy to offer a 14-day 100% money-back guarantee. You may request a refund up to 14 days after your purchase of the program. No refunds will be given past the 14-day window. All refunds are discretionary, and eligibility is determined after both requested items are submitted to our support team.
To request a refund you much send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A written email refund request within the 14-day purchase period
2. A brief description of why you don’t think that the processes and tools provided in the program will not work for your business’ unique needs.
Please note: deciding that you don’t want to use the tools, are no longer interested in the program or won’t be pursuing your product development or listing your designs for sale are not reasons that will qualify for a refund.
Thank you for your gracious understanding. Much care, effort and years of experience have gone into this program and it has been priced fairly. I am more than confident that you will find tremendous value in my program and that the results will pay off for years to come.
If you're tired of waiting for a design team to make the postcards for your next mail out, take matters into your own hands with our templates.
Editable online, no software needed and totally free!
We'd love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.