Add your brand colors
Anything you see in our templates: you can edit and make your own!
Template Editing Tutorial
Sharable Online Seller Questionnaire
Sharable Online Buyer Questionnaire
Resource list for finding free stock images
Nope, nada! Our presentation templates are created on Canva. You can edit our presentation templates with a free Canva account. No additional software is needed to edit these templates, ever. That means that the price you pay today is a one-time fee and there are no more additional costs.
Our questionnaires are also hosted on an amazing, no-software-required form tool. You can customize our questionnaire templates to make them your own, use them with your clients, all on the free plan. Paid plans and more features are available, but not necessary with how've we've designed the questionnaire templates.
If you can write and send an email, you have the skills needed to edit your own listing marketing templates through our system. Drag and drop in your photos, your brand and your listing details. Hit "Save" and "Download" and you're ready to print/share with your clients and leads.
1. You're ready to bring some consistency to your client onboarding system, making sure that you collect all of the info you need to represent them well and store it in one easy-to-access place. No more lost emails or asking questions twice.
2. You want to inject a new level of professionalism with how you onboard your clients and present yourself as incredibly thorough and organized.
3. You had a set of presentation templates created for you with your branding package, only to find out afterwards that you're not actually able to edit the templates yourself. Yikes! Let's fix that.
3. You're ready to save money design services by not hiring a designer to make simple edits that you can easily make yourself.
4. You want to be able to update your presentation to be specific to each lead and increase your conversion rate.
5. You’re looking save time by eliminating unnecessary back and forth email communication with marketers, typing out simple revision requests that should have been made in the first draft.
6. You know that brand consistency is key to growing awareness for your referral-dependant business. Keep all of your client-facing content on brand with a re-usable suite of templates.
7. You want to be more readily available to your clients, but it's near impossible with the amount of hours you're putting in each day.
8. Freeing up time in your schedule would also give you more time to nurture more leads into clients that are excited to have you put your attention to detail and expertise to work for their listing.
If you raised your hand to any (or a few!) of the above, you're going to love our templates
With the Complete Realtor's
We'd love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.