Add your brand colors
Template Editing Tutorial
101 Unique Content Post Prompts
27 Post Graphic Templates
Resource list for finding free stock images
Nope, nada! Our templates are created on Canva. You can edit our social post templates with a free Canva account. No additional software is needed to edit these templates, ever. That means that the price you pay today is a one-time fee and there are no more additional costs.
If you can write and send an email, you have the skills needed to edit your own listing marketing templates through our system. Drag and drop in your photos, your brand and your listing details. Hit "Save" and "Download" and you're ready to print.
1. You feel you're spending too much time each day thinking of what to post.
2. The pressure of needing to build a cohesive social media presence is weighing on your mind and keeping you form creating posts that engage your audience.
3. You had a suite of post templates created for you with your branding package, only to find out afterwards that you're not actually able to edit the templates yourself.
3. You're ready to save money design services by not hiring a designer to make simple edits that you can easily make yourself.
4. You'd love to showcase your unique brand and service to your audience in an authentic way through your social media content.
5. You’re looking save time by eliminating unnecessary back and forth email communication with marketers, typing out simple revision requests that should have been made in the first draft.
6. You know that brand consistency is key to growing awareness for your referral-dependant business. Keep all of your social media content on brand with a re-usable suite of templates.
7. You want to be more readily available to your clients, but it's near impossible with the amount of hours you're putting in each day.
8. Freeing up time in your schedule would also give you more time to nurture more leads into clients that are excited to have you put your attention to detail and expertise to work for their listing.
If you raised your hand to any (or a few!) of the above, you're going to love our templates
With the Complete Realtor's
GIVE YOUR CLIENTS
We'd love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.